Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Doughnuts

Doughnuts (the good ones, no jam thanks). Polos. Easter eggs. Rubber rings. Hula hoops. Tires. Bagels. Records. Cd's. Spaghetti-O's. Cheerio's. Onion rings. Key holes. Straws. Cups. Black holes. Caves. Callum's head.

All doing quite well with nothing in the middle/hollowness.* Everyone (weirdos excluded in this statement) loves doughnuts or cheerios.)

*(Except Callum's head I guess. Sheesh the stuff he comes out with. And his "mastery" of sarcasm...It makes me sick.)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha yes, his sarcasm doesn't exactly make much sense (or any sense really).

    I thought you wouldn't start a blog? :P

    Is Tom pregnant or something? Either that, or he's got the curse. What's up with him?

    U coming to my GNI?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an urge to write about doughnuts. =P

    Maybe Tom got Callum pregnant and now he's grruuuumpy. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I follow that train of thought. Either of those trains of thought, actually.

    ReplyDelete